The EOT allows owners to sell all or part of their business, while ensuring its continuation.
To be able to sell, owners need to make themselves the least important person in the business.
This means the coordinated handing over of control.
- Decide if EOT is right for them
- Engage with their senior team
- Discover the true sense of purpose of the business – the flag
- Identify the key principles of the business
- Be able to prove that the business lives and breathes those principles
- Create a culture within the business so that employee will contribute to business decisions
- Create engaged and inspired employees
- Embed their vision into the business
- Sell all or part of their shares at a market value
- Create a business focussed on creating long term sustainable profit
- Leave a legacy in the form of an employee owned business
How do we help?
For employers and employees who want to move to an employee ownership model.
For businesses owners who need closer support and assistance on their journey.
For companies, trade bodies and associations who want to learn more about employee ownership.